While I am waiting for these April showers to subside, I thought I’d make my own rainbow out of tablecloths to brighten my (and hopefully your) day!
If you can’t tell, I am a print fanatic and all of these bright printed table linens are making me do my happy dance. Although my favorite color is purple, I always tend to lean towards a blue & white color scheme for my tablescapes. But since pulling all of these fun patterned linens, I am having a hard time deciding which one is my favorite.
#1 would be perfect for the Fourth of July and I love #2, which also comes in lime that is awesome as well. At this very moment I have #5, #6 and #9 in my cart. (I already own #4 and #8 in the pink/orange plaid color scheme… I’m an addict, I know.)
Comment below to let me know your favorite color of this table rainbow!
Shop the looks here:
- Stripe White Tablecloth
- Maria Salmon Red Tablecloth
- Kora Unbleached Cotton Tablecloth
- Llama Parade Pink Tablecloth
- Yellow Floral Tablecloth
- Lemon Tree Tablecloth
- Green Beach Tree Tablecloth
- Brunch Aqua Damask Table Linens
- Blue Tunisia Print Tablecloth
- Navy Nautical Checkers Tablecloth
- Maxime Lavender Fields
- Sahara Indigo Cotton Tablecloth