I practically bleed blue and white, so this round up of tablescape decor will be one of many that’s blue and white themed.
I’ll apologize in advance, this product round up is very One Kings Lane heavy. I am usually better at offering decor from a variety of stores, but One Kings Lane’s blue and white selection is pretty spectacular. So… #sorrynotsorry.
My favorite item on here is #5 – it’s so clean and preppy! I currently own three ice buckets, which just doesn’t seem to be enough. I’m obsessed with #12 …these napkins are the perfect way to add texture to your table and will really pop. I plan to own them in multiple colors.
#4 are on their way to me right now! 🙂
Shop the look:
- Charlie Table Runner, Bright Blue
- Ginger Jar Dinner Plates
- Ikat Dot Geometric Print Napkin, Suede Blue
- Murano Tumblers, Cobalt Blue
- Stripe Ice Bucket
- Ginger Jar Mini Appetizer Plates
- Net & Stripe Net Berry Bowl, Blue
- S/4 Tassel Cocktail Napkins, Navy/Multi
- Vaati Place Mat
- Melamine Talavera Serving Bowl
- Drop Decanter, Clear/Blue
- Amalfi Napkins, Blue/White
- S/4 Studio Wine Glasses, Blue
- Pacific Porcelain Pitcher White Lines
- Delphinium Orchids in Vase, Faux